Share my story

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jamie has now had 3 sessions of radiotherapy and is putting on weight at last!!! We are struggling with getting to the hospital for 7.00am every day but so far the sessions are going well. Everyone loves him here!

The most amazing thing has been meeting the 2 other British families whose children are having the same treatment, Robyn Higgins and Stella. To see and hear the same everyday stresses of living with Neuroblastoma makes me feel a little bit more normal! I think I needed this months ago, better than any counselling!

3 comments:

Budge said...

So glad all is going well Vicky for you all. Lots of hugs for you all.


Sylv xxxx

Unknown said...

I love the little window with moving photos - someone is clever!

Neil Miller said...

I am so glad to hear how well things are going for you all. Please give Jamie a big hug from me and say hello to Cheeky Monkey! Neil